VirtualBox Free Download latest version 184.108.40.206956 for Windows 32/64 bit. Get VirtualBox offline setup, standalone installer. VirtualBox is a virtualization application which can run on both Intel and AMD processors.
It allows the creation of virtual environments where you can run Windows, Linux, Mac and Solaris operating systems. You have the ability to create how many virtual instances you want.
Virtualization has many benefits like being able to run multiple operating systems at the same time. For each virtual machine you create you have to allocate some resources like CPU cores, RAM, Video Ram and etc.
Each virtual environment will be saved on your hard drive to a location of your choice. The cool thing is that you can copy that file on another computer running VirtualBox and you can still access that virtual machine. This technology saves costs and hardware resources because you can use one powerful computer to run multiple operating systems inside one.
VirtualBox functions almost identical on all of the main host platforms, and the same image file formats are used. This gives the possibility to run a virtual machine, created on a Windows 7 host, on a Linux with VirtualBox installed.
The user interface is very simple and contains buttons to create new virtual machines, to change settings of existing virtual machines, to start a virtual machine or to delete it.
For each new virtual machine created, you have to type a name and to pick the type of the operating system and the version. After that you are required to allocate the amount of RAM memory that the virtual machine will have as dedicated. Further, you will be asked where to save the image created and to assign a bootable source like an ISO which contains the setup of the operating system you want to install.
- Great portability: VirtualBox is able to run a big amount of current available operating systems and each virtual image created can be later used on a differend system running VirtualBox.
- Snapshots: save the current state of your virtual machine and later you can restore it.
- Easy to use: the user interface is great and the process of creating a virtual environment is easy.
- Ability to organize your virtual machines into groups for easier control.
- Remote display: you are allowed to remote access your running virtual machines.
- USB devices support
- Video recording of your virtual machine desktop.
- Setup size: 116 MB
- OS platform: Windows 32 / 64 bit
- Software Version: 220.127.116.11956
- MD5: 9A6FC9545BAC58C29C4FF3FE211E018D
- Setup type: VirtualBox Free Download 2016 Full Version Installer
- Developer: Oracle
- Filename: VirtualBox-5.1.2-108956-Win.exe
- License: Free
- Processor: 2GHz or faster
- Memory (RAM): 1GB or better
- Hard Drive space: 100MB free hard drive space for installation.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
VirtualBox Free Download
Click the link below to start the VirtualBox Free Download Latest Version 18.104.22.168956. If you have any problems while downloading please leave a comment below. After the page opens remember to choose the “Download through your browser” option to start downloading VirtualBox Offline Installer, Standalone Setup.